Sunday, June 28, 2009

Radio City Hyderabad AND Me!


Radio City is almost like a lifeline for me like the 911 or emergencey numbers - it gives me a great sense of security!

It's on throughout the time I'm at home and I feel absolutely thrilled to hear the Time Check, news on the Traffic Jams, the weather and the lil tidbits of news I get about Hyderabad. I feel as I'm back home and commuting to work listening to the radio in the car. Great connection!


Sometimes when I speak with mom I keep telling her news about Hyd and she's gets surprised that I'm so up-to-date! Thanks to Radio City!


Apart from the lifeline it provides, it's great FUN too living upto its slogan - Whatte Fun! In the recent past I loved the Navvula Don and the silly jokes and narrations. There aren't too many stupid ads like some other channels and its got a good balance of programs. The DJs of this channel are mature and highly energetic keeping the audience on their toes, interested.


To top it all this channel has my best friend as a prominent DJ! The world famous Anna the one and only Vamsee Anna (only for the guys!) Ha ha!


(P.S. - Dear Vamsee this blog-post is dedicated to u! I might write more soon...)


3 comments:

Shank said...

Hey, din know you get Radio city in Belgium. How cool is that. DO you listen to it online or is it normal radio?

Unknown said...

Hey SP, I am thrilled... That was a good one... "danni paina pettu"... i mean Keep It Up... ha ha ha...

Priya said...

Shank I listen to it online thru voicevibes.net

Dunno wht I wld hv done w/o it! Simply love this channel