Wednesday, June 24, 2009

From the Sublime to the Ridiculous!

From the Sublime to the Ridiculous is the way to sum up the world - the wheel of fortune and the lifecycle ...No! I'm not getting philosophical it's just a thought.

My writing seems to have gone through one of those cycles reaching the peak (number of posts) in April to the lows over the past 2 months. Rather from the Zenith to the Abyss! I think I jump through extremes without any middle paths must be something to do with being born in June (Cancerian).

I think I'm getting back to some sensible/insensible/creative/ funny any and all types of writing. How do I know this? It happens when I start dreaming of words and topics, when ideas keep flitting across my brain at all odd times and places. I've started carrying a notepad in my handbag for the odd scribbles and it gives me my own mean pleasure!

Ok let's just read on and write on...

No comments: